Thursday, 13 June 2019
FSC:n Euroopan jäsenten tapaaminen Prahassa 9. - 10. lokakuuta
Kerro ehdotuksesi ohjelmaan heinäkuun alkuun mennessä
Kansainvälinen FSC järjestää Euroopan jäsenten tapaamisen Prahassa 9. - 10. lokakuuta. Ohjelmaa varten voi tehdä ehdotuksia Sara Sanchezille heinäkuun alkuun mennessä, email@example.com.
FSC invites you to attend the FSC® International Europe & CIS Regional Membership Meeting from 9-10 October 2019, in Prague, Czech Republic. This two-day meeting will cover relevant FSC topics for members in Europe and CIS.
The following topics have so far been recommended for the agenda:
- Policy & Standards Developments within FSC
- Controlled Wood – implementing the agreed strategy
- New Approaches Initiative – engaging Smallholders proactively
- Risk-based approaches to development and implementation
- of standards
- Sustainable Intensification – what’s it all about and what role for FSC?
- Governance of FSC – making it fit for purpose
- FSC Global Strategic Plan – Progress update and looking forward
- Motions process for the GA 2020 – preparation, preparation, preparation!
- Regional Chamber meetings and discussions – engaging effectively as a member
- Market Development – Enabling markets through a change of approach
- Digitalization of FSC (FSC 2.0) – Making FSC more transparent and efficient
- Building Confidence in FSC – from product to corporate FSC claims
Please feel free to provide feedback on the above topics or suggest others you feel are relevant to the regions in focus. Send you suggestions to: Sara Sanchez, firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1st, 2019. Please note that we may not be able to include all of your suggestions.
Further details on logistics will circulate in the next weeks followed by a more detailed agenda over the summer period.
For more information please contact: Sara Sanchez, email@example.com